Information about Semen
- What is semen?
- A viscous whitish secretion of the male reproductive organs, containing spermatozoa and consisting of secretions of the testes, seminal vesicles, prostate, and bulbourethral glands. Also called seminal fluid.
- What does semen taste like?
- All men taste different and each one's taste changes frequently. Semen can taste bitter, mild, or sweet. It really depends on the diet. Eating ample amounts of fruit and vegetables will produce a smooth, sweet taste. Caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco will make your semen taste bitter.
- What foods improve semen taste?
- Generally fruits are great, as the natural sugars can sweeten the taste of semen. Also try vegetables and mild spices such as cinnamon and nutmeg. Changing your dietary habits can require up to 1 month for a noticeable difference.
Or, you could try natural supplements, such as Sweeten69. Not only is it safe, it's highly effective! Most Sweeten69 users notice a difference in as little as 1 week!
- What foods or products should I avoid?
- Caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes, and recreational drugs can all give you a bitter taste, so it's really best if you try to avoid them altogether. Also reduce your intake of Red meats, greasy foods, and dairy products, as they give you a sharp, salty taste. Same goes for asparagus, broccoli, and spinach. Junk food should be avoided at all costs - the preservatives and other chemicals wreak havoc on your taste.
If you must have some of the "bad stuff" above, we strongly suggest you take Sweeten69 supplements while following the rest of our dietary suggestions. Sweeten69 is specially formulated to prevail against even the worst offenders, provided you enjoy them in moderation.
- What is the best fruit to eat to improve semen taste?
- The most widely recognized flavor enhancer is pineapple, but orange juice works great too. Raisins, dates, and figs are all excellent semen sweeteners. Most fruits help, so experiment with different fruits to see which work best for you.
- How do dietary supplements improve semen taste?
- Dietary supplements like Sweeten69 work with your body's natural processes to improve the taste of secretions. Sweeten69 is made from all natural ingredients including fructose, pineapple, kiwi, bee pollen, royal jelly, strawberry, banana, Avena Sativa, Epimedium Sagittatum (leaf), and Tribulus Terrestris. This combination not only makes you taste sweeter, but improves your entire sexual experience. For more information, read Questions about Sweeten69.
- Are Supplements safe to use?
- Sweeten69 is 100% natural and completely safe, made from high quality herbs and other botanicals. Sweeten69 has no side effects - you can use it with other supplements like XploZion. As always, you should consult with your doctor before beginning any new dietary program.
- How long will it take for my semen to taste better if I follow your advice?
- Results vary by individual. With supplements you can improve taste in as little as 24 hours. Changes in your diet can take up to a week or more to show up, though it is possible to see results in your first couple days.
- How do I increase my semen (ejaculate) volume?
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, and other drugs. They only hurt the body's reproductive system. Wear cooler, more comfortable cotton boxer shorts. Cut back on sex and masturbation, and instead give yourself time to regenerate between ejaculations. Reduce stress in your life, eat right, exercise - and certainly stay out of the hot tub!
There are also a number of herbs and other botanicals you should include in your diet. Maca plants and Zinc both help, as do Acai berries and vitamins C and A. You may also enjoy herbal supplement XploZion, the sperm enhancement formula that delivers bigger loads and better orgasms with no side effects.
Check out IncreaseSperm.com for a list of the best supplements available for helping increase volume.